15 Marketing Strategies for Recruitment Agencies
- 1. Get your website up to scratch
- 2. Focus on inbound recruitment with SEO
- 3. Use email marketing
- 4. Take advantage of social media
- 5. Choose your channels carefully
- 6. Use your data to gain new insights
- 7. Create new content
- 8. Target specific goals
- 9. Revamp and repurpose existing content
- 10. Make it personal
- 11. Start or feature on a podcast
- 12. Develop a personal brand as the business owner
- 13. Take a PR angle
- 14. Provide relevant resources
- 15. Consider a partnership
- Final Thoughts…
Recruitment is an industry that is growing more crowded every day. Having a killer marketing strategy to help your business stand out is more important than ever.
Gone are the days when recruitment agencies got to pick the candidates they wanted to place and got new clients on a whim; now it’s a case of making the best first impression so that candidates and clients alike decide to pick you.
The most effective way to get your recruitment agency’s name out there and start generating interest is through an exceptional marketing strategy. But devising an effective plan can seem like a daunting task, especially when you’re already dealing with the day-to-day tasks of working in recruitment.
To get you started on developing the best strategy for your business, here are 15 marketing ideas for recruitment agencies.