9 Tips to Build the Best Recruitment Website
One of the first lessons you will learn when working in recruitment is that first impressions count.
But it’s not only candidates who should be concerned with the impact they make. Recruitment agencies need to ensure that they make a positive and long-lasting impression from the very beginning, and your website is often the first place you’ll get the chance to do this.
The best recruiting websites are optimised for the best possible user experience, ensuring that your agency converts high numbers of leads and consistently attracts new business. You want an online presence that is engaging, memorable and designed to give visitors exactly what they are looking for.
We’ve compiled this list of tips to help you create the best recruitment website for your business, along with examples of some of the best sites out there right now.
- 1. Build your site with SEO in mind
- 2. Keep the user journey simple
- 3. Have a strong sense of identity
- 4. Keep your target audience in mind
- 5. Make your contact information clear
- 6. Securely accept and process personal data
- 7. Run a recruitment blog
- 8. Link to your social media (And vice versa)
- 9. Optimise for mobile users